Finally, there is a cost effective and easy to use solution: DaySchool®.
If you are responsible for admissions or development activities for your school, you know the importance of accuracy, follow-up, and attention to detail. Most comprehensive software solutions are too expensive for the average school budget. Wouldn't it be great to have an affordable software solution which increases your productivity and effectiveness? Now there is DaySchool®.
- A central, multi-user database of all contacts of your school including parents, grandparents, alumni, donors, applicants and inquiries
- Unlimited user-defined fields and flexible report parameters to customize DaySchool® to each school's unique needs
- Admissions office features to track inquiries and applications and the ability to completely customize the processes (workflows) for both
- Registrar features to track new enrollments and re-enrollments on an ongoing basis and the ability to roll entire classes over to the new school year with the click of a button
- Development office features to track donors, campaigns and funds with a variety of reports and wizards
- Customized letter, label/envelope and e-mail creation, either to an individual contact or any group you select, all with just a few mouse clicks
- Integration with your other favorite software packages
- A powerful design and support services to have you up and running in hours
DaySchool® Add On Options:
- Committee/Volunteer Module: track, report on, and email your committees keeping a history from year to year.
- Connector to QuickBooks® Pro: synchronize your contacts and new families from DaySchool® to your QuickBooks® Pro accounting program.
- Connector to MarkBook® Class Management Tools: a cost-effective grading and attendance program.
The purpose of this document is to provide detailed information on the network, hardware, and operating system requirements for running DaySchool®.
We give you options to make DaySchool® affordable.