If you are responsible for admissions activities for your school, you know the importance of accuracy, follow-up, and attention to detail. Most comprehensive software solutions are simply too expensive for the average school budget.
Wouldn’t it be great to have an affordable school administration software solution which increases your productivity and effectiveness? Now there is, DaySchool®. Below are just a few ways DaySchool can increase productivity in your Admissions Office.
- A central, multi-user database of all contacts of your school including parents, grandparents, alumni, donors, applicants, and inquiries.
- Completely customize your Admissions Office workflow. Automatically create “to do” lists, so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Registrar features to track new enrollments and re-enrollments on an ongoing basis and the ability to roll entire classes over to the new school year with the single click of a button.
- Unlimited user-defined fields and flexible reporting. Record, track and report what is relevant to your particular school.
- Most common reports are preformatted and are easily generated using filter parameters you define.
- Using WebConnector, prospective families may submit online inquiries and applications.
- The Parent Portal allows parents to securely update contact and medical records online eliminating error-prone redundant data re-entry and saving staff time. DaySchool generated report cards or progress notes, attendance, and document view such as forms or school directory are all options available for viewing or downloading in the parent portal.
- Personalize print and electronic communications to an individual contact or to any group you select, all with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Why Wait? Now is a good time to schedule a short demo.
Just a few of the many DaySchool® features were listed above that may make life easier in the Admissions Office. Discover all the benefits of using DaySchool® by scheduling a short, live online demo today.