Typically the Development Office staff is responsible for guiding the school in identifying, cultivating, soliciting, recognizing, and nurturing relationships with donors and prospects.
The Development office staff in many small to mid-sized schools is usually limited to 1-3 people.
DaySchool® can help simplify and organize many of the tasks your Development office may be responsible for completing. Here are just a few of the ways DaySchool may help:
- A central, multi-user database of all of your school’s contacts including parents, grandparents, alumni, donors, applicants, and inquiries.
- Unlimited development-specific user-defined fields.
- Automatically create “to do” lists, so nothing falls through the cracks.
- In just a couple of clicks of your mouse create and save custom report formats based on your school’s unique data needs or use one of the DaySchool pre-defined reports. Whichever one you choose, you can print the report or export the results to a .pdf document or to your favorite spreadsheet program such as MS Excel.
- Generate phonathon forms and tax letters for example with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- Create and track unlimited campaigns and funds.
- Development-specific communications wizards make it simple to create personalized letters, labels/envelopes, and emails for an individual contact or to any group you select.
Why Wait? Now IS a good time to schedule a 15-minute demo.
Just a few of the many DaySchool® features to make Front Office life easier were listed above. Discover all the benefits of using DaySchool® by scheduling a 15-minute online demo today.